Enter the ServiceMaster MiLB Sweepstakes for a Chance to Win a $500 Home Depot Gift Card
Please provide the information below:
Terms & Conditions
ServiceMaster Welcome Home Tour Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE APPLICABLE ENTRY PERIOD. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
1. Eligibility: ServiceMaster Welcome Home Tour Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of their Sweepstakes entry (each an “Entrant”). Internet access is required in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Your standard carrier rates may apply. Employees of ServiceMaster Consumer Services Limited Partnership, the NAPBL Entities (defined below). HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The “NAPBL Entities” shall mean The National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues, Inc. ("NAPBL"), each NAPBL Club, each NAPBL League, Professional Baseball Promotion Corporation, Professional Baseball Umpire Corp., Baseball Internet Rights Company LLC, BIRCO Holding Company LLC, Minor League Baseball Charities, MiLB Enterprises, LLC, MiLB Enterprise Holdings, LLC and each of their subsidiaries or affiliated entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the NAPBL and the NAPBL clubs and leagues, and all officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, and members of those entities. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, Sponsor’s, and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: ServiceMaster Consumer Services Limited Partnership, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd., Memphis, TN 38120. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 23, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 26, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and is divided into the fifteen (15) entry periods set forth in the table below (each an “Entry Period”).
|Entry Period||Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. ET)||End Date (at 11:59 p.m. ET)||Approximate Drawing Date|
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.servicemastersweeps.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including first name, last name, mailing address and a valid email address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during each Entry Period for fifteen (15) entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes are final and binding. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, on or around the dates outlined in the table in Section 3. Non-winning entries will not be included in drawings for subsequent Entry Periods. The potential winners will be notified by email. EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY IS VERIFIED BY SPONSOR. If a potential winner of any Prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her Prize. Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.
THIRTY (30) GRAND PRIZES (TWO (2) AWARDED PER ENTRY PERIOD): $500 in The Home Depot® Gift Cards. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500.
Terms and conditions of Gift Cards apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person during the Promotion Period. Total ARV per Entry Period: $1,000; total ARV of all prizes: $15,000.
7. RELEASE: BY RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, THE NAPBL ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, OR LIABILITY FOR ANY TAXES AND FEES, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (5) LATE, LOST, UNDELIVERABLE, DAMAGED OR STOLEN MAIL; OR (6) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IF FOR ANY REASON AN ENTRANT'S ENTRY IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY DELETED, LOST, OR OTHERWISE DESTROYED OR CORRUPTED, ENTRANT’S SOLE REMEDY IS ANOTHER ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, IF IT IS POSSIBLE. NO MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED. IN THE EVENT THAT PRODUCTION, TECHNICAL, SEEDING, PROGRAMMING OR ANY OTHER REASONS CAUSE MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES AS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO BE AVAILABLE AND/OR CLAIMED, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AWARD ONLY THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES BY A RANDOM DRAWING AMONG ALL LEGITIMATE, UN-AWARDED, ELIGIBLE PRIZE CLAIMS.11. Disputes:
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE BROUGHT BY ENTRANT IN ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, COLLECTIVE, REPRESENTATIVE, MULTIPLE PLAINTIFF OR SIMILAR PROCEEDING (“CLASS ACTION”). ENTRANT EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY ABILITY TO MAINTAIN A CLASS ACTION IN ANY FORUM. ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS THAT ENTRANT WOULD HAVE A RIGHT TO BE A PARTY TO A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION BUT HAS CHOSEN TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY;
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT (1) ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN (SOUTHERN DIVISION) OR THE APPROPRIATE MICHIGAN STATE COURT LOCATED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2rStZ3L. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
Sponsor and Administrator are not affiliated with The Home Depot®. The Home Depot® is not a sponsor of this promotion. The Home Depot® is a registered trademark of Homer TLC, Inc. Minor League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the NAPBL Entities.